16.1.13

Thank You and A Warm Welcome ♥

Welcome dear followers,

ByHaafner, crochet, vintage, thrifted, plate from Mosa Maastricht, crocheted doily




















Thanks to this amazingly sweet blogpost
from the talented Maaike of CreJJtion
many of you found your way to this little blog,
others came here via Pinterest.
A warm welcome to you all!
(And thanks again Maaike for your nice words...)

ByHaafner, crochet, doily, pastel blue




















I do find it a bit intimidating to have followers now.
For the first time I'm a bit lost what to blog about. ;-)
Even more so because these weeks are very busy for me,
and I have hardly time to blog (or to crochet, or to try new recipes).
- But hey, I came up with something...

ByHaafner, crochet, doily, pastel blue, embroidery, leaves, pink




















And BTW, as I wrote in my last post,
I'm planning give away (my first!),
not sure though when it will be online,
but it will be as soon as possible.

Have a very good day!
♦♦♦

7 comments:

  1. Haha don't worry, your blog has that much visual attraction that I'll just gasp at your pretty pictures :) I'm looking forward seeing your colourful throw from a few posts back!

    Love, Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your doilies are so beautiful! Are they your own patterns or from a book? Have a lovely week! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are very welcome, highly deserved! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just add you on my bookmark.you're so kind ,thank you .your blog inspire me.have a good time ,xoxo ,zohreh

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very beautiful Blog.
    GLG
    Jeannette from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely blog!! I will come visit often. Your pink doily from theprevious post is very nice. Have a great day! :)
    penny x p.s. I found you via Annemarie's Haakblog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prachtige foto's weer en een mooi haakwerk! Ik kan nog wat van je leren :-)

    Madelief

    ReplyDelete