14.10.12

The hardships of Cruelty-Free Living (Haha)

So, it has been quiet on my blog.
I just got back from a short trip to vegan heaven, better known as NYC.
(They don't call it The Big Apple for nothing, right?)
Of course I stocked up heavily on vegan goodness.

ByHaafner, vegan marshmallows, hot chocolate, pastel, doily, crochet

In this case: the marshmallows of Sweet & Sara.
This afternoon I indulged in hot chocolate made with almond milk,
topped with toasted coconut & vanilla marshmallows.
Great recipe to get rid of any jetlag.

ByHaafner, vegan marshmallows, hot chocolate, pastel, doily, crochet




















Oh yes, I forget, if you're not veg*n, you might be wondering:
vegan marshmallows?
Yeah... because other marshmallows always contain gelatin,
made from the bones of animals.
Yes. Ugh. Indeed.


PS.
Can I just add this pastel doily 'thing' is getting out of control?
;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment