12.7.12

Bringing Travel Home

Travelling is wonderful.
It's refreshing to leave 'certainties' and routines behind,

and immerse oneself in another culture.
(Other people have said this definitely more eloquently than I did...)





















It's lovely to be surrounded with tangible memories of these travels.
(Okay, so I'm a bloody consumer while travelling - yes.)

Anyway.
In a mountain town in India I purchased these wooden boxes.
For a while they just stood somewhere without any specific purpose,
other then being beautiful.

Then shortly after I got the crochet virus, et voilĂ .




1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I have just discovered your blog and I'm in love with all your crochet stuff. I will have to look out for cotton next time i visit Thailand - Malayis is pretty dire for it.
    Helen

    ReplyDelete